- Be in charge of overseas operations which focus on value-added services, such as Steam, Google Play and itch.io publishing. The service primarily will target overseas indie game developers or indie game distributors.
- Build an operation management system and set up regulation procedures.
- Cooperate to achieve our overseas business strategy and complete indienova.com business goals , helping to establish overseas expansion of business development and strategic partnerships.
- Oversee the day-to-day project management and execution of marketing initiatives, and track team's tasks, resources, deliverables and deadlines.
- Act as liaison between indienova.com and the European & American indie game market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a comparable Brand Management role (gaming platform, mobile internet sphere, app store or game center), with 2-3 of those years in the indie game segment.
- Output-oriented approach, innovative and who likes challenges. Have good social skills and team-work spirit.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Strong organization and project management skills. Must have the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Passion and an in-depth knowledge of indie games required.
- Proven leadership and team management experience.
- An eye for quality, good taste and common sense in all areas of marketing is a must. We believe that quality is in the details.
- Strong understanding of marketing, promotions and pricing strategies, analysis and trends, product positioning, creative and media strategies, PR and promotional activity, all in the indie games realm.